Monday 12 May 2008

Funky Fathers Day Cards!

Here are 4 Fathers Day Cards I made over the weekend, amongst other things. The 'other things' are not quite completed yet so cannot show!


I think I've used the V Funky backing cd! The letters are Sizzix Lollipop die cuts coloured with felt tips (yes got it all over my hands too!) a little randomly to give it a bit of a spontaneous feel. Small gems are added over the dotty pattern at the top - bling for Dad! And either organza ribbon or raffia have been added to the sides, attached via little brads. All the cards are hand shaped too!

Will be added to my website soon!

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!!

    Oh and btw, I have finally got round to answering your tag questions :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent cards, Ruth! Love 'em! :o)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!