Saturday 31 May 2008

On a roll

Be warned - this post has a bit of a pink theme going on!
My cousin Claire regularly asks me to make cards for her. And as I'd not done any crafting for a week whilst being on holiday, I was itching to get stuck into something! So I made these three cards (amongst others!) on the Saturday and Sunday evening. The vellum flowers and dotty backing are printed from the V Funky CD. Birthday sentiment is one of my own, and its finished off with a raffia ribbon tie.
Super bright pink card from a previous de-stash by Lynsey (I'm using it slowly!) The little bits of glitter are also courtesy of Lynsey from her latest de-stash - its Anita's 3d paint, silver glitter and I love using it!


And this one uses backing paper, again from Funky Hand, and I think its one of the earlier CD's (sorry can't remember as I print papers off and then forget where from!) The letters are die cuts from the Lollipop font by Sizzix that I bought from ebay a while ago, and they have been coloured with felt-tips. The pretty pearlescent flowers are also courtesy of Lynsey.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, again, Ruth.. My faves are the Molly card and the top one with the dotty background. Awesome papers!! lol ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!