Sunday 8 June 2008

This or That Tag

It seems that I don't get tagged when I'm sort of things to blog about!! Just when I'm building up a nice little reserve of things to blog, I get tagged!! Not that I am complaining as I like doing these! Especially when they are this easy!!

This or That Tag from Anice

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate but if its got mint chips in all the better!
Big Mac or Whopper: Never had either
Coke or Pepsi: Coke full fat - would not touch Pepsi with a barge pole
Beer or Wine: Wine
Coffee or Tea: Tea and trying to reduce the number of sugars I have - currently at 1.5!!
Apple Juice or O.J.: Orange Juice
Facebook or MySpace: Facebook but don't get on as often as I would like so always playing catch up with all the requests!
Summer or Winter: I like both!
Windows or Mac: Windows
Cats or Dogs: Cats

And now to pass it on to 3 others - ok Peggyprints, Swirly and Candles-by-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!