Saturday 19 July 2008

And the winner is......

Congratulations to
You have won my blog candy!!
Thank you to all who entered - there were a total of 68 entries as some people got 2 due to blog links and some were discounted as didn't want more stuff (Swirly!) or were just generally waving knickers, hoping to distract me!! I am quite stunned as to the number of entries - thank you all for visiting!!
And now the technical bit: The random generator gave me the number 28. Leanne was number 28 and 29.
Leanne - I will leave a message on your blog with the good news - please can you contact me with your address so I can get all the candy off to you!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Congratulations, Leanne! Aren't you glad you started a blog now? :D

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!!!

    I can't believe I have won!!! OMG - I am in shock - never win anything!

    WOOOOO HOOOOOO, thank you so much.

    How do I contact you with my details?

    Leanne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was simply letting someone else have a bite of the cherry - it wouldn't be fair to take lots of your stuff when I already have lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Leanne congrats..you lucky girl.

    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Leanne!

    I forgot to enter :o(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!