Monday 6 October 2008

Salt and Pepper - Scallops and Scallops - DCM Challenge

I did a little squeal of delight when I got a sneak preview of the new Funky Hand download - Salt and Pepper as it very nicely fitted in with the Daring Cardmakers Challenge this week which is:

Use your imagination, your scallop punches, your corner rounders, your cricuts and cuttlebugs to create any card to fit any style as long as it shows scallops

All the papers are from the Salt and Pepper download - I printed the background paper at A5 size as I wanted a smaller patter but the scalloped circles have been printed at the default setting. The edges of the card and background have been lightly inked in pink, and some of the scallops have been doodled with silver gel pen. The fluffy pink fibres are from the generous JennyFlower and the brad from my stash.

Sometimes I don't want to make a specific occasion card - I just like to do my own thing and this is one of those times!

More to come this week using these fab papers!

  • Backing papers: Salt and Pepper download from Funky Hand
  • Brad: From my stash
  • Fibres: From JennyFlower

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh - those papers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work and thanks for the link! The pink is super zingy and really lifts it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers look great. So do the scalloped circles! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those scalloped circles look fab - great card. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one amazing card and so different for all the rest……I love it!

    Thanks for ‘daring’ to take up this weeks challenge with the DCM’s

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!