Monday 27 October 2008

Sketches by Tamara

Sketches by Tamara has another sketch for this week (obviously!) which is:




And this is my interpretation. This is actually the second card I made for this challenge - just was not happy with the first one so made another! And totally different too! I've got loads and loads of scrap jean material and had some lying around so made 3 flowers with the shapes on the Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set, added three buttons with some pale blue organza ribbon tied through the centres. The tag has been hand cut with a daisy eyelet centre (thanks Kath!) and tied with the same organza ribbon. Sentiment stamped with the Studio G mini alphabet with blue ink. Don't know where the backing paper came from - I've had it a long time but I've used my new Martha Stewart punch on the edge. All edges have been lightly inked with black (its lightly because the pad is running out!)



  • Backing paper: Not got a clue!
  • Dies: Daisy flower from the Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet
  • Punches: Martha Stewart
  • Sentiment: Stamped with mini wooden alphabet stamp from Studio G
  • Ribbon & buttons: From my stash

4 comments:

  1. Oooh Ruth, i love those denim flowers!
    great card for the sketch and i'm liking that border punch, have i missed something?

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeh I was going to use that punch for my card for this challenge. I still haven't got round to it though...

    Love your card the flowers are v funky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love those fabby flowers and I can tell we are going to see a lot of this gorgeous punch
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daisies with the button centers are just lush. If I had a daisy punch I would be 'borrowing' that idea..ummm where to get one!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!