Saturday 3 January 2009

Forever Friends - Valentine!

Now that Christmas is over, I need to start making Valentine Cards. And I've actually bought 2 Forever Friends stamps rather than using the stickers (well, bought some more of the stickers too as they are very versatile!)

The challenge this week is an open one, so I could create what ever I wanted:

I treated myself to two stamps just before Christmas and this one has been coloured with watercolour pencils, the edges of the image, card and backing papers have been lightly inked and also have fine lines doodled around the edges. The red grosgrain ribbon is from my stash and I punched a small heart from the corner of the card, inked the edges, used the cutout and added a heart bead in the aperture.

  • Backing paper: From my stash (I think left over from Christmas cards!)
  • Image: Forever Friends, coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Ribbon: From my stash
  • Heart Bead: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and such vibrant colours, your little bear is coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at FF this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous ff image, coloured beautifully :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is yummy and oh so cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!