Monday 23 February 2009

3 and 7....

Otherwise known as Maddie and Abigail! However Samuel refers to them as 3 and 7...! Spent a lovely afternoon with Jozza and her girls on Saturday. We had a mini stash swop and I swooned over the Basic Grey papers (I now have an ample handful thanks to the generousity of Jozza!)

After lunch (yum!) we had a walk to a Wacky Warehouse. You'll be relieved to know that Jozza and I did not walk hand in hand like the kids did!

On the way we fed some ducks at the pond. Jacob used his slice of bread really quickly ("Mum - it's all gone!)


Well Jacob - that's because you only tore it in two bits and chucked it at the ducks!


And almost all posing for a photo at the end but Jacob would not turn around...

Fab day had by all, and next time I shall be the hostess with the mostest!
Thanks to Jozza for a great day (and 3 and 7 too!)

6 comments:

  1. At least he tore it into two bits and chucked it at the ducks, mine always eat most of it themselves!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh bless! Lucky ducks! Glad you had a good day! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha 3 and 7! That is so funny!!!

    Fab pics and commentary Ruth. I almost snorted my cup a soup through my nose at the hand holding comment. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe you Ruth..I can imagine you and Jozza holding hands skipping along to a theme tune of something from the Sound of Music... I know I really must get out more!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby pics Ruth and the kids look as though they were having a ball and I bet the big kids did too....were you doing your Morecambe and Wise dance going along the street
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet photos Ruth, and I know that you and Joz were holding hands and skipping along with the kids.
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!