Saturday 9 May 2009

By The Seat of My Pants ....

.... I have just about made this card in time for the challenge and to leave it with my Mum (she ordered it) so Casey can actually get it for her Birthday! Such organisational skills I have!



Anyway, the Cupcake challenge this week is:



Numbers




The card looks a bit boring on the photo, but it isn't in real life - honest! Made using the Very-Soon-To-Be-Released Funky Word Books cd from Funky Hand (get it on Monday!) and the card is for Casey. She's also getting this card too so she will be all Funky Handed for her Fifth Birthday - lucky girly eh?!

I've cut the little letters with my Baby Face Cuttlebug alphabet set, the organza ribbon was actually a hairband from Primark but looks much better being used on cards! The little sparkly stars I cut off the said hairband. Card candy from Craftwork Cards (and they have been glittered but you can't really see) and eyelets from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. Casey is a lucky girl to be receiving this. I love the ribbon, so pretty. Thanks for joining the CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous Ruth!! love the papers, I am definetely getting this cd!!

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, thanks for joining us at the CCC!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab, and I believe you when you say its not boring, the light when taking photo's can ruin the whole impression, I have cursed about that so many times!! Casey is a lucky girl to get this card, I love the princess looking ribbon! Thanks for playing with our number challenge this week @ CCC :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this its perfect, love the little candy on it to, really stands out. thanks for joining us this time at ccc hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this Ruth, Casey will be pleased with all these cards she is going to get! Claire (cousin!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous wordbook card Ruth I got my CD must have a play seeing all your ovely creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!