Monday 6 July 2009

Wedding Thank You

The Wedding season is truly upon us! The Creative Card Crew challenge for the week is a theme:
Weddings

I'd been asked to make a Wedding Thank You card and was given the Bride and Groom outfit details and this is what I made:

The backing papers are from the new Funky Hand download - I Do! Wordbooks - I've just used the additional papers and printed onto hammered card. The two little people and their outfits have been cut with Sizzix dies and some I have tailored to suit (no pun intended!) Added some seed beads, some little paper roses and ribbon from my stash. The sentiment (says thank you) has been handwritten.

  • Backing papers: I Do! Wordbook download
  • Dies: Sizzix
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. What a fab Wedding card i love the figures you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a super cute wedding card i love the contemporary feel it has to it its so fun too
    Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!