Wednesday 18 November 2009

Nearly Forgot!

Not sure if it is my age or if its because I have a lot on at the moment and seem to be spending less and less time at home. Which means less and less time crafting. However, if I time it right, I can fit card orders in with challenges. Which, to me, is the best of both worlds!

Anyway, the Sketch Saturday challenge is the following sketch:

And I was asked to make a special Christening card for a work colleague for her God Son. So here it is! The image is a freebie from Lost In Paper Scraps, coloured with watercolour pencils. All backing papers are from V Funky (yes, you have seen this combination many times before, but for me it just really does work!!) with computer generated sentiments.


The ribbons are from my stash as too the little silver teddy bear charm. The glittery bible has had the cross 'coloured' with liquid pearls so it stands out a little and is also from my stash (I have a little bag of these at the bottom of my die cut box!)

And that's it! My work colleague loved it, which is good!

3 comments:

  1. such an adorable card Ruth...love that giraffe image and no you are far too young for senior moments...just a blip in your busy life...big hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!