Saturday 23 January 2010

Monster Birthday

A quick and simple card for Lexi's Challenge current challenge which is:

One For The Boys - Blue and Green

The monster is a 3d sticker from a pack that I bought from the pound shop ages ago. It's been layered onto a scrap of blue card and then added to blue and green printed digi papers from Back To Nature from Polkadoodles.


I've rounded some edges, inked them and then doodled a line around plus I've hand written the sentiment (as you can tell - I was surprised I got it central!) The buttons are from my stash.

I've got loads of these monster stickers and I like the layout of this, so probably will get to use them more often now!

  • Backing papers: Back to Nature from Polkadoodles
  • Monster sticker: Pack from the Poundshop
  • Buttons: From my stash
  • Sentiment: Handwritten

8 comments:

  1. Great, funny card!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! So cute and the colours are FAB!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card ,love the little monster he is so cool,thanks for joining us at lexis,good luck in the challenge
    lalkygirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!!!!! I just adore the little sticker, thanks for playing along with us on Lexi's challenge
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol this is adorable i love it!! Thanks for playing along at Lexi's creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, perfect for any little monster (oops I mean boy ;) )

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Thanks for joining us at Lexi's

    ReplyDelete
  8. That will put a smile on anyones Face.Its brilliant.Thanks for joining in at lexis Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!