Friday 1 January 2010

Sing In The New Year!

The current Pollycraft challenge has a sketch to follow:



Which I've sort of managed to follow although I've left the sentiment off! Papers are from Now That's Funky (again using up scraps in my box!) Ribbons are from my stash (the green one, I seem to remember was from a box of chocolates - the best kind as they have ribbon!!) and I've added card candy too.

The image is from Pollycraft and I've coloured her with watercolour pencils. Sorry about the strange kinda glow on this card but I couldn't get decent lighting so its been a bit manipulated!

Hope you have a great 2010!!

  • Backing papers: Now That's Funky from Funky Hand
  • Image: Pollycraft coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Everything else: My stash


3 comments:

  1. What a great card - I love the image.
    Happy New Year to you!!
    Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card ruth...happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the fabby bright colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!