Tuesday 23 February 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday - week 2

It's Craft Juice Tuesday again! As as like last week, here are a few of my favourites taken from Craft Juice. Click on the pictures and it will take you to their CJ listing as you can look some more!

I am the proud owner of a similar card to the one below created by Karen from Beads by Design. I used to do a lot of paintings in acrylic - great memory!

I love the quirkyness of this knitted lightbulb!

And yes, this is soap!! And I bet it tastes as good as it looks!! Not that I would try and eat it. But it does look good!


See you next week!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featureing my card!!!
    That's really lovely of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding my Tutti Fruiti soap to your great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!