Wednesday 17 February 2010

Wise Owl

Here is another installment from the very soon to be released Paper Boutique cd from Polkadoodle. I've made this for the Paper Play challenge which is:

Birthday for Someone Special

I've made this for my Dad - it's his birthday at the end of April and I'm quite pleased how organised I am now feeling! All the paperbased elements are from the cd with exception to the lettering as that is plain brown card and I've used my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set to make the letters.

This is the A6 sized template from the cd and I've only printed out the front of the owl - the reverse comes with it too and is also decoupage. As you can see, there are lots of layers!

A bit of inking and some corner rounding and the card is complete!
  • All paperbased elements: Paper Boutique from Polkadoodles
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set

4 comments:

  1. Great card - love that sleepy looking owl and all the layers.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, but how did you do the glasses??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay challenges this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is indeed a wise old owl but cute with it...I'm sure Dad will love his card....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!