Tuesday 2 February 2010

Your Little Monster

Along with the Crafty Creations challenge this week, there was a blog hop - which, I of course participated in! Not easy when trying to fend off two kids who want my attention, but I completed it!

And now here is my entry into the challenge which is:

Celebration

I've gone for a Mother's Day card as I need to start stocking up on these! I've used papers from Dreams Come True from Funky Hand and a bit of faux stitching and dotting around edges.

I've used a Nesties as an aperture for the little monster sticker to peep through! The sticker came as part of a big sheet from the Pound shop a while ago - they are all slightly raised plastic (if you see what I mean!) and also in the pack is a sheet of normal stickers that have shiny bits on. I'm doing really well with the descriptions aren't I?!!

The lettering is a Cuttlebug alphabet set - Baby Face and I've just noticed that I've missed the apostrophe off, so will have to add it before it gets bought!

  • Backing papers: Dreams Come True from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Nesties and Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set
  • Sticker: Pound shop

2 comments:

  1. LOL this is too cute!!! thanks for helping us celebrate this week on crafty creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great fun card - thanks for playing in our celebration challenge at Crafty Creations Ruth! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!