Tuesday 30 March 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday - week 7

It's Tuesday so it's time for my picks of the week from Craft Juice. And this week, because I have been feeling so rough, its a little cheer-me-up post! It's a good job that I'm feeling better today as the next available appointment is a week today at the GP's!!!

I've felt so bad that I've done virtually no crafting and have got a mountain of 'things' to be getting on with!

Anyway, here are my favourites from Craft Juice this week - just click on the pictures to be taken to their CJ listings:

Fantastic little trumpet brooch from BirdCageCreative.

This is actually soap!! But you wouldn't want to use it - well, I wouldn't - I'd just look at it!! From SoapyBlessings.

Hehehe! This bag says it all!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Have you had this horrible flu bug? I have had it for over a week, its awful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for featuring my brooch!

    Hope you're feeling better soon and get your crafting motivation back x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. Hope that you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear - hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!