Monday 22 March 2010

Sweet Baby Girl

Sometimes when I see a sketch I know exactly what I'm going to make! And this is such a lovely sketch to follow! It is the current challenge for Moving Along With The Times, plus it is an open theme. I've made this sweet new baby girl card using a sheet downloaded from CraftsUPrint which is really versatile as I managed to make two cards from it! The main image has been printed onto white linen card and then layered up with foam pads.


The image has been layered onto a nesties shape and I've dotted 3d silver paint around the edge and lettering using my Cuttlebug Baby Face die.

Cream organza ribbon and pink satin ribbon from my stash along with an acrylic dummy.

  • Image: Decoupaged from CraftsUPrint
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nesabilities, Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Aww..sooo Cute!
    Glad you liked my sketch! and thanks for taking part in MAWTT challenge..Good Luck Clare DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great take on Clare's sketch. Love it. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh - I do so love the simple design of this card. Great image -beautifully coloured - and I love the bows and dummy embelishment! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!