Wednesday 17 March 2010

A Wobble Card!

There are quite a few challenges at the moment which have a green theme (possibly because it is St Patrick's Day?!) My first one is for Fussy and Fancy and their challenge is:

Green

Now, in case you are wondering, the card is called a wobble card, because, it wobbles!! I bought the sheet as a download from CraftsUPrint as I thought it would be ideal for Samuel's teachers when he moves up classes in the summer. See how organised I am?!! I just have to make a few more now!All the elements are from the A4 sheet and I've layered up the different bits as shown in the next photo. All I've added is the sentiment circle and the organza ribbon. And a bit of doodling and inking around the edge.

This was a really easy card to make although it looked a little daunting at first! You can buy the sheet HERE and also see my completed card as an example!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, love all the layers on your wobble card. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Wish I could see it wobble! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!