Friday 9 April 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge Week 14 - Wedding

It's Friday again so it's time for another Polkadoodle Challenge! This week Kerry has set the challenge and it is to create a Wedding card or project.

I've used all paperbased elements from Paper Boutique - I printed the background directly onto my card stock and then used a scallop card as a template, inked the edges and then punched holes within the scallops and threaded cream organza ribbon through and tied it in a big fancy bow at the top.
The decoupaged little church (some of the bits were fiddly so they got chopped off!) is also on the cd and this is the smallest size - there are also A6, A5 and A4 sizes. It all printed onto one sheet of A4 which I cut up and layered using foam pads. Added a bit of glitter glue to the doors, windows and scallop edging.


The silver heart charm is from my stash. If you want to take part in the challenge, pop over to the challenge blog for more details and you have until 12noon GMT on Sunday 18 April to enter. Good luck!

  • All paperbased elements: Paper Boutique from Polkadoodles
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!