Thursday 13 May 2010

Soooooo Yummy!

Second post for me today, only because I forgot to blog yesterday! This card is for the Rosie Dee challenge which is:

Sooooo Yummy!

The digi image is from Mama's Kitchen and I've coloured it with Promarkers and some inking (or rather splodges). The red card is from my stash and I've had it that long I can't actually remember where it came from but it is a sort of shiny red card. What ever the technical term for that would be.

The printed backing papers are from an old copy of Papercraft Inspirations which I downloaded and then can print off as I don't like the shiny thin quality of the actual freebie papers that come with the magazine. The sentiment is also from the download.

And the ribbon. Well, I realised that the knot would take up the space where I needed to put the image, so its a falling off the card kinda knot.

Hmmm, I feel hungry now. I've not long since eaten my sandwich, but there is a Wispa calling me from the fridge. But I don't think I can be bothered to walk from my desk to the little kitchen (I'm at work) and back.....

  • Backing papers: Red card from my stash, printed paper, Papercraft Inspirations
  • Image: Mama's Kitchen coloured with Promarkers
  • Ribbon: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Love the card! Hope you are having a great week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!