Thursday 3 June 2010

Housework...

Another card and another challenge today! This is for the Allsorts challenge which asks for:

Black, White and one other Colour

I chose the image (sentiment was part of it) from Bugaboo when I came second in one of their recent challenges. I am a BIG fan of Bugaboo as the digital images are just right up my street and they are really great to colour too!

I've used red card from my stash for layering (it is a shiny red card!) plus papers from the Salt and Pepper download from Funky Hand. The sentiment came with the image and I've just inked the edges, rounded them and layered it.


I've coloured the image with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue on her headscarf (although once again, it was not dry when I took the photo!) I've added eyelets and threaded thin satin black ribbon through, tying 3 bows on the end.

And for those who know me, life IS too short for housework!! I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of this image plus the other 3 that I picked!!

  • Backing papers: Red from my stash, printed - Salt and Pepper download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Fab card, such a fun image
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!