Friday 1 October 2010

Get Funky Challenge 14 - Famous Five (Papers)

It's the start of another month which can only mean a new Get Funky challenge!

Lythan has set the challenge this month and she is asking for

Five Different Papers

In my quest to be organised, I decided to make an address book as I have a lot of scraps of paper here and there and can never find what I need when I need it. So this is me being very practical!

I've made the front covers myself by gluing a few layers of thick card together. So thick that the eyelets won't stay put! All papers are from Dreams Come True and are left over scraps from previous projects hence the careful layout!

A little bit of doodling around the edges. The five different papers are - the pinky spotty, orangey spotty, red and green spotty, small orange spotty and finally a swirly pattern for the die cut letters.


I've made each of the pages myself - set the printer to postcard size and printed all the pages using Word. I've initally printed two of each letter but then can add more if needed.

I've made the follower by cutting out different sized circles, scrunching then up and then layering, fixing the centre with a brad.

And have I used the book yet? I think I've added 3 address so far, so yes, that counts!!!
Good luck with the challenge - don't forget you have to use a Funky Hand product in what ever you make and there is a top prize of a generous £20 Funky Hand gift voucher to spend in the shop. The challenge remains open until 31 October so you have a whole month to Get Funky!
  • All papers: Dreams Come True
  • Other bits: My stash

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment!