Monday 18 October 2010

No Girls Allowed!

Now this was going to be something completely different for the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week which is:

Add Some Dimension

I was going to make a card with the image I'd coloured with Promarkers and at the last moment decided to make a door hanger! The dark blue card from my stash was ideal as it was quite thick and didn't need to be doubled to add thickness and strength.

I've punched holes around the aperture and added some string for interest. The three silver stars are table confetti (although quite chunky!) and the lettering is from the new Funky Hand download Spooky Dookie as I really like the ransom note style lettering (although you could punch them out too).

I've inked the edges with black ink and the image has been layered onto some bright blue and then black card, although it doesn't really show in the photo - just take my word for it!

  • Image: Sassy Cheryl, coloured with Promarkers
  • Lettering: Spooky Dookie download from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea. I love it. So hard to find handmade items for boys. Well done.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Every little boy needs one of these on their door. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful-such fun! What little boy wouldn't post this on his door knob! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Vheryls challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I agree with Jeni. Every little boy should have one of these on their door!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!