Sunday 10 October 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 28 - Winter Warmers

Welcome to another Simple Doodles Challenge! The challenge this time is

Winter Warmers

I've used one of the decoupaged A5 images from Polkadoodles - Paper Boutique Vol 2 - Creative Christmas.I've printed all the layers off and then simply layered them up so it is sort of decoupaged, but not in the traditional sense! I've added glitter glue to the tops of the star cookies and seed beads to the marshmallows. The backing paper is also from the cd too.

The ribbon is from my stash (my Mum recycled it for me!) and the sentiment is from the same cd.

Hope you can join in with the challenge - it is open until 22 October so plenty of time!!

I'm, for some reason, a bit late with posting this - I'd prepared the post ages ago as I like to get ahead with my Design Team commitments and then forgot to set it to publish and saved it to draft, so just found it waaaaaayy down my list..... sorry girls!!

  • All paperbased elements: Paper Boutique Vol 2 - Creative Christmas from Polkadoodles
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!