Sunday 24 October 2010

Slowly Getting There!

I've had quite a good weekend for crafting - managed to get ahead of myself and coloured some images and feel like I'm starting to make a dent in the almost empty box of Christmas cards!

I've used the sketch from Papertake Weekly for this card:


And I've used an image that will be available as part of The Blog Hop in November - there is just about time to enter the October challenge if you are quick! Click here for more details! The image is from Di's Digi Downloads and I've coloured it with Promarkers and glitter glue.

The sentiments are from two sets of acrylic Studio G stamps. The printed papers are Papermania 6x6 A Wonderful Christmas Time stack plus an off cut of burgundy from my stash. Amazing how I seem to have plain matching card stock for almost anything! Mind you, the size of the 'box' is fairly cavernous!!

Despite the sun shining all day, this card is not showing quite as bright and vibrant as it is in real life. I think its the blue cast we now get as its practically winter.

  • Papers: A Wonderful Christmas Time 6x6 stack from Papermania
  • Image: Di's Digital Downloads, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Sentiments: Acrylic Studio G stamps

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card :) I love this image ,, very cute and the papers are fab too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!