Monday 11 October 2010

Spooky Purple!!

A great sketch from Card Patterns this week:



Although I've flipped the semi circles - not intentional, I just glued them wrong and didn't realise until it was too late!


All the coloured papers are from the new Funky Hand download - Spooky Dookie which was released over the weekend. A great set of papers including alphas and a topper page which proves that Halloween papers are not just for one night of the year, but can be used for all year around!


I've used black card from my stash for the layering and the spooky ghosties are Sizzix die cuts which I've inked a little and added wobbly eyes.

  • All printed papers: Spooky Dookie from Funky Hand
  • Black card: My stash
  • Dies: Sizzix ghosts

1 comment:

  1. cute cute cute! Love the purple and paired with the white ghosts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!