Saturday 30 October 2010

V for Vertical

The ABC Christmas challenge is

V for Vertical
And I chose one of the two sketches on offer (the more simple one!) The image that I've used is a little tongue in cheek, as I wonder if she will stay vertical after many of those cocktails?!

The image is from Bugaboo and has been coloured with Promarkers. The red and green card is from my stash - I was going to use some patterned paper but it just didn't look right plus I got slightly sidetracked when watching Murder She Wrote.....

I'd coloured two images in so decided to flip the colours in the second card. The gems are from the Pound shop - 4 different sizes on a sheet!

I've layered the image onto black card and added some inking and doodling, and that is it! Although the two cards took me an entire episode of Murder She Wrote to make!!

  • Image: Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers
  • Card: My stash
  • Gems: Poundshop

3 comments:

  1. great card! gotta just love that image! teehhehee Thanks for joining in with our Challenge this time! hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card ,,, I love this image ,,, fantastic :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!