Sunday 5 December 2010

Tweet Anniversary

A lovely simple sketch on Papertake Weekly:


And I've used it to make an anniversary card. The red backing paper is from Patti Picklicious from Kirsty Wiseman (I just love this pattern!) and I've layered a piece of clear vellum over it once it had been through the Swiss Dots embossing folder.

The two birdies are from two Honey & Hugs stamp sets which I've highlighted with a red Promarker as they looked a little odd just stamped!

The red ribbon is from my stash. A bit of corner rounding and inking, plus some fine black dots around the edge of the image and the card is complete!

  • Stamps: Honey & Hugs stamps, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Patti Picklicious from Kirsty Wiseman
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, the vellum really adds to its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous card. Such gorgeous colours, cute image and a lovely way to use the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!