Tuesday 12 April 2011

For a Four Year Old

Ben 10 is the order of the day for one little boy due to be four very soon! I've been asked to make this card and it fits the Fussy and Fancy challenge which is:
A Card for A Child

The image was drawn by the very talented Claire and I've coloured Ben with Promarkers including the background. All the papers are from Funky Hand - Craft The Year Away cd which I've layered and inked plus added a bit of doodling around the edges. I made the card open in the centre as I decided that a four year old would like that! The sentiment is computer generated and I found the number 4 in a bag with other numbers in my stash and I presume it is as Sizzix die cut. I've coloured it with Promarkers to match the colour theme, doodled a line around the edge and added glossy accents. I've also added a paler green insert inside as the white of the card was a little off-putting!

  • Image: Drawn by Claire, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Craft The Year Away by Funky Hand
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. fab card, perfect for a child
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline F&F DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. GReat card, I have a 5 year old grandson who would love it. Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!