Wednesday 15 June 2011

More Peas On Earth

A quick card with a great image! I do like this Peas On Earth from Whimsie Doodles and it makes me smile every time! I've added papers from Funky Hand and doodled some lines around the outers I've coloured the image with Promarkers plus a bit of glitter glue for the hats. The glittery star is from Tesco's and I think a few years ago as part of their Christmas range. Buttons are from my stash. I've used the Sweet Stop Sketch for inspiration:

And it also fits the following challenges:

Bah Humbug: For A Teenager
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge: Buttons

And if you've not already popped over to the Fetch A Sketch pre launch party - please do so! Some candy on offer to two lucky commenters plus some extra prizes along the way! The Fetch A Sketch challenges launch on Monday 27 June at 9am!

  • Papers: Funky Hand
  • Image: Whimsie Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

10 comments:

  1. this is brilliant it really made me smile!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe great fun card hun love it

    Huggles

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab fun card Ruth - love it!
    Have a great evening.
    {{Debs}}xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image (I saw it somewhere else the other day and thought that I must get hold of it) - lovely card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 24 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card which I'm sure would be appreciated by a teenager. You asked about the Go Kreate card dies and the largest one is approx 5.5 inches with four more of smaller sizes in the set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just brilliant - love the digi and the way you have used it is just perfect.
    A really great card.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes ... would definitely raise a smile from my kids. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gave me a good chuckle - really enjoyed this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE those peas too! Think it may be my Xmas card image of choice this year! It looks great with the paper choices you've made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!