Saturday 1 October 2011

Kite

Despite knowing that my Mum has a Birthday very soon (Monday) I still leave making her card to the last minute! However, for once I was glad I did as I really liked how this one came together and she liked it too when I gave it to her today!


The kraft card blank is from my stash and I've used papers from Funky Hand's Craft The Year Away cd and I've distressed the edges with scissors.

I've added some embroidery thread (scrap store) plus card candy and the sentiment was printed onto Safmat and then added to the paper. A little bit of doodling and the card is complete!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cards & Things: Sketch
Die Cuttin' Divas: Shabby Chic / Vintage (with photo inspiration)
Die Cut Dreams: Pink, Brown and White
Prairie Fairy Challenge: Pink and Distressed
Glitter Geeks: Shabby Chic

  • All printed papers: Funky Hand Craft The Year Away cd
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! Just love it.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the colours too. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful and your mom is going to love it. I sure do like the pink on kraft paper too. Thank you for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week. I hope you will visit again.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    Die Cuttin' Diva Design Team member

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute and pretty at the same time - and I really like that distressing.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card ! Thanks for playing along with C&T !

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh gorgeous! Just my kind of card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kite looks just perfect and I love the distressed edges. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks shabby chic challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. Thank you so much for entering in the DCD challenge this time and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!