Friday 3 August 2012

Simply Create Too Challenge 19 - Anything Goes!

The posts are going to come fairly rapidly today and this is the first one! It's a new challenge on Simply Create Too and we have welcomed a few more Design Team members too and we can now truly say that we are an International Team!  The theme this fortnight is a nice and easy one:

Anything Goes

And here is mine!  I don't usually do girlie but sometimes its just screaming to get out of me!!  I've used a Jellypark image - Dancing Fairy and she's been coloured with Promarkers and stickles on her wings.  If you've not yet joined the Jellypark Club then hurry before you miss the current (very cute!) freebie that you get!  Its free to join but you'll get a lot in return!

I've used Funky Hand papers from Wishes and Kisses cd that have been left over from previous projects plus a Martha Stewart punch and some offcuts of ribbon and embroidery thread from my stash plus some tiny half pearls.

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Penny's Paper Crafty:  Butterflies or Bows
Scrapbook Sisters:  Things With Wings
Digital Tuesday:  Monochromatic
My Time To Craft:  Fantasy

  • Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers and Stickles
  • Papers:  Funky Hand - Wishes and Kisses cd
  • Everything else:  My stash

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card , the image is soooo sweet . Thanks for joining us at Pennys challenge , good luck and hope to see you next time ...

    Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done a couple of girlie cards in the last couple of days lol.. like me i am not normally girly .. but i must admit they are gorgeous lol

    fab image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - a lovely image and I love all the pink too!

    Thanks for joining us at Pennys.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty little card, lovely cute fairy and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks so much for playing along with our Monochrome challenge at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, love your sweet image and gorgeous papers.

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!