Wednesday 10 October 2012

Breast Cancer Ribbon

Here is the second of two new digi stamp releases from Jellypark.  This one is called Breakthrough Breast Cancer Ribbon and all proceeds from the sale of the digi stamp will go to the charity.  And at only £1.25 you won't break the bank and you'll be supporting a very worthwhile charity!

I've coloured it with Promarkers and added liquid pearls to the little hearts (there was no way it wasn't going to splodge!) and I've added it to the nestie scallop tag with foam pads.

I've used off cut of card from a wordbook project and the download is Santa Baby, part of the Come All Ye Crafters collection from Funky Hand - I really don't like throwing the strips away!!  To hide the unprinted side, I've stuck two scalloped circles together and then added the eyelet.  I've inked the edges with a very old and on its last legs pink ink pad and then added a line of liquid pearl dots around the edge.

And I know, I should have ironed the ribbon before I dressed the tag.  But ironing and me - hello??!!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge:  Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday's:  Anything But A Card
Passion For Promarkers:  Shabby Chic Pink or Blue
The Stamping Boutique:  Pink Ribbons
Paper Makeup Stamps:  Think Pink
Lexi's Creations:  Pink
Link Up For Pink:  Pink

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Papers:  Santa Baby wordbook and paper collection download from Funky Hand
Dies:  Spellbinder Nestabilities
Everything else:  My stash

10 comments:

  1. So sweet!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card with lovely ribbon. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, I love the ribbon.Thank you for joining in the challenge at the stamping boutique this week, goo luck in the challenge.I hope to see you next week. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag!! Love the design. Oh, I thought it was crinkled seam binding. lol

    Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag, its just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Lexis x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag lovely design.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely tag for a great cause. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Thanks for participating in our STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!