Monday 12 November 2012

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 37

It's time for a new Fetch A Sketch challenge and this fortnight Lou has provided the sketch, and what a fab one it is!  And quite similar to the last sketch!

We have a returning sponsor - Funky Hand, and Anice is offering the winner of this challenge a download of their choice!  Thanks Anice!
I've used one of the fab new download from Funky Hand for my card - Is It Christmas - which is part of the Oh Come All Ye Crafters collection and it just goes to show that Christmas papers are not just for Christmas! 

The plain papers I've used as the background and then added one of the spotty papers on the lower half, added some faux stitching, a bit of inking and some ribbons from my stash plus two different shades of purple of half pearls (I surprised myself with what I found!) and the card is done!

It's a really lovely sketch to use and I'm sure I'll be using it again for some Christmas cards I need to make and inspiration has just struck me as I type this post!

Good luck with the challenge - hope you can join in and for more details, pop over to Fetch A Sketch!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Robyns Fetish:  Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights:  Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend:  All Stitched Up
Paper Crafting Journey:  Anything Goes


All papers:  Is It Christmas download from Funky Hand
Everything else:  My stash

3 comments:

  1. Great Card. I love the color purple. You could use that for anything besides Christmas. Thanks for sharing at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Good Luck!!

    Michelle (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love the stitching and great colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. thanks for joining Robyns Fetish challenge this week. Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!