Saturday 13 April 2013

Great Job!

I've bought another Sassy Cheryl kit from CraftsUPrint and this is one of the school day images from the kit.  It's a pre-coloured image (saving time!) and I've used a Samantha Walker kit - A to Z mega collection that I bought ages ago from Jessica Sprague when it was One Buck Wednesday - I got loads and loads for around 62p!!

I've added a line around the edges of the card plus added some Card Candi to the top corner and the other elements are from the kit.

I've another card to show you tomorrow using another image from the CraftsUPrint pack and also using the same paper mega collection!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Heart Sketches:  Sketch followed
Sketch and Stash:  Sketch followed
QKR Stampede:  For A Child
Sarah Hurley Challenges:  Projects with Character


Image:  Sassy Cheryl pre-coloured - bought in a kit from CraftsUPrint
Papers and elements:  A to Z Mega Kit from Samantha Walker
Everything else:  My stash 

6 comments:

  1. What a perfect boy card this is! Great design and the image is soo cute!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great card! Love your colouring and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Ruth! Just love the image! Love your coloring, papers, design & embellies, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Ruth, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks stunning, wonderful image! thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash with this cute card!
    xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool card, goodluck at sarah hurley challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!