Friday 19 April 2013

Jellypark Challenge - Make Us Laugh and Smile

It's time for a new Jellypark challenge and the theme this fortnight is:

Make Us Laugh and Smile

I've used Dinosaur Boy and coloured him with Promarkers - this image always makes me smile! I've used Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy papers and they were all offcuts that I was wanting to use up hence the odd layout!

The image has been added with foam pads for extra dimension and I've cut the letters with a Sizzix Girls Are Weird alphabet die set.  And that's about it really!  Hope you can join in with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments:  For A Guy
Papercrafting Journey:  Use a Sentiment
365 Day Cards:  Day 107:  Imagine
Shopping Our Stash:  Text or Letters

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy
Dies:  Sizzix GirlsAre Wierd alphabet
Everything else:  My stash  

9 comments:

  1. well it made me chuckle lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! And I love your coloring. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely brought a smile to my face, Ruth! Love the sentiment! Love the wonderfully colored image, the fab colors & papers & your great design, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Love that stamp, and that you used the Girls are Weird alphabet for what looks like a boy card. AND, I like the funky paper layout. Perfect for scraps!

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How colorful and adorable. My grandsons would love this. Thanks so much for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fabulous, love the fun image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Ruth, I love those papers & your colouring is fab :)
    I hope you are okay & have a great week :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at PCJ! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!