Sunday 11 August 2013

Summer Wedding Scraps!

I am not one to throw away any scraps of printed card because I just don't know when I'll need it!  And this bottle is made with such scraps!

I've used an offcut of cardstock for the base which is an X Cut fancy die and then I've used papers from the very fab and versatile Summer Wedding download.  The paper download itself is only £1.99 which is very good value for money! 

I've added some letters from my Girls Are Weird Sizzix alphabet dies and the hearts are also Sizzix die cuts.


The tiny little dots have been added with liquid pearls after the edges were inked with my trusty and faded blank ink pad.  And to finish, I've tied a length of satin ribbon around the main panel.

What you can't see in the photo is the back of the bottle tag which I've cut a circle where the bottle sticks through.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Hiding In My Craft Room:  Super Scraps
Little Claire's Designs:  Wedding / Anniversary
QKR Stampede:  No Squares
Stampin For The Weekend:  Shape It Up

Papers:  Funky Hand - Summer Wedding download
Dies:  X Cut and Sizzix
Everything else:  My stash

3 comments:

  1. Really love this Ruth.Great job Mrs.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute project!!!
    I love the little pearls on the edges...
    Thanks for sharing your card at QKR this week.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love the shape, colours and the details with the liquid pearls. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!