Friday 11 April 2014

Simply Create Too Challenge - No Digis or Stamped Images

It's time for a new Simply Create Too challenge and the theme is No Digis or Stamped Images so, I made a word book! I've used the Retro Fun Wordbook download from Funky Hand, selected the letters I wanted and away I went!

I also used a Sizzix alphabet - Girls are Weird to cut the small letters plus lots of stickles and some ribbon from my stash which was a perfect match! Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards: Stripes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Papercrafting Journey: For A Special Lady
Southern Girls: Earn Your Stripes

5 comments:


  1. Very nice love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful word book! Gorgeous papers!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, such a great design and super colours. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome project. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab take on our challenge with your lovely wordbook. Thanks for joining in our 'Stripes' challenge at Southern Girls Challenge. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!