Friday 6 June 2014

Jellypark Challenge - Sporty

It's one of those Fridays when my blog posts come thick and fast! This time its the turn of Jellypark and the new challenge which is Sporty. I had a few cards to make for a good friend a while ago and one was a Birthday card for a 70 year old male who plays crown green bowls.

So this was the perfect stamp to use - Crown Green Bowler. I've coloured him with Promarkers and I've cut out the large 70 myself and also coloured it with Promarkers to look like grass before backing it onto black card.


The sentiment has been cut with a Sizzix alphabet die - Girls are Weird and I added the image with foam pads so it stands proud a little.

Good luck with the challenge! I'd like to enter the following:

Crafts 4 Eternity: For The Boys
Crafters Cafe: Masculine
Fab n Funky: Fathers Day / Special Male

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what crown green bowling is, but I do love your card. The green is so bright and cheerful.

    Thanks for joining our masculine challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!