Friday 12 September 2014

Polkadoodle Challenge - Tag You're It

Just a quick reminder tha the current Polkadoodle challenge has a week remaining - I've made a bottle tag using an offcut of card plus one sheet of A4 paper from the Work and Play 5 Festive Hollibobs cd - I printed the design onto both sides and made 3 different sizes of flowers and then added a glass gem to the centre of some of them.


Just goes to show that the cd can be used all year around and it doesn't have to be Christmas! Everything else is from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Catz: Clean and Simple
Digitally Sweet: Charms
Wags and Whiskers: For The Girls

4 comments:

  1. This is very creative...something I haven't seen before. I also love love your darling From the Heart card for this week's challenge. I have such a long list of images I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty CAS tag. Love the color of those flowers :-) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ruth how pretty. Certainly brightens up a cheap bottle of plonk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! Love this idea! Thanks for joining our "Charmed" challenge this week at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!