Wednesday 21 January 2015

Crafting By Designs - Guest Designer - Get Well / Under The Weather

I was lucky enough to be featured in the Saturday Spotlight at Crafting By Designs before Christmas and was asked to be a future Guest Designer.  The theme is:

Get Well / Under The Weather

I've used this fab digi from Funky Hand - Rainy Day Georgie and I've coloured her with Promarkers, cut her out and added to the card blank.

Ribbon is from my stash and I've used Sizzix Girls are Weird die cuts for the letters - the papers are also from Funky Hand.  Good luck with the challenge - for more details pop over to Crafting By Designs.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination:  Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Fab card Ruth (& my fav colour!):o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card Ruth, I love it! Thanks so much for joining us as a Guest Designer this week at Crafting by Designs! Hugs - Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth, great card,love the image she is so cute and she is coloured beautifully. Great sentiment and design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's PaperCrafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful creation. Wonderful colours and design. Thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!