Sunday 14 June 2015

For Dad - Coffee With Pals

A quick and easy card from me using papers from Now That's Funky cd from Funky Hand - Coffee With Pals section.  Papers have been printed as A5 for a smaller pattern and I've used moustache die cuts - Memory Box, plus ribbon from my stash along with brown card for layering.

The DAD letters I had to cobble together from other letters as I didn't have any d's left!  Coloured with Promarkers and then inked - I found a pack of these in my stash which I must have bought from ebay a long, long time ago before I had a die cutting machine!


Nothing too fancy but easy to make!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges:  Masculine
Di's Digi's:  Die Cuts
Suzy B's Blooming Challenge:  Make It Male
Jo's Scrap Shack:  Father's Day
Creative Moments:  Father's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!