Tuesday 21 July 2015

Cake!

If it's worth waiting for then it must be good!  Never more a true word said about a Birthday Cake from Dr Digi and this one is one on it's own!


Hmmmm, I'm hungry!  Sentiment is from the Birthday Sentiments 01 sheet.  Papers are from Funky Hand - Funky Daze and I've layered the offcuts with black card.  Everything else including the spoon and fork charms are from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew:  Banner / Flag
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
A Gem of A Challenge:  Birthday Wishes

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! Fabulous colouring and I love those little cutlery charms - so Cute!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Big hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!