Friday 24 July 2015

Walking The Plank

I have quite a few of the Lily of The Valley pre coloured square images in my stash and it's about time I used some of them!  This is a rather cute one and I've just layered it onto some black and red card and then used other scraps from my stash plus some thin twine.

The sentiment is a Funky Hand acrylic stamp and I've cut the number 6 with a Sizzix die although forgot that the pressure would flatten the ripples!  Everything else is from my stash.



I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cheerful Sketches:  Sketch followed
Crafty Sentiment Designs:  Anything Goes
Card Mania:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Great design and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig kaartje en grappig plaatje, leuk dat je meedoet aan de challenge bij Cheerful Sketches....

    groetjes Bea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi gemaakt!!!
    gezellig dat je meedoet bij Cheerful Sketches. Good luck.
    bye Ine (dt)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waow, a great card for a child.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cheerful sketches and hope to see you again.
    Greetings Geesje (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and beautiful.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    Good luck!
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gogeous card with great coloring!
    Thank you for playing with our sketch at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!