Saturday 29 August 2015

Birthday Gifts

For once I'm ahead of myself although I did leave this card to the last minute to make! I've used a pre-coloured Lily of the Valley image and added glitter here and there.  Layered onto silver and red card and I've added two little Memory Box star dies with half pearls for detail.

I've added liquid pearl dots around the edge of the card and also the image and to finish I've added a large gingham bow.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches:  Sketch followed
Alphabet Challenge:  N is for No Designer Papers
Crafting With Friends:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! Sweet image, wonderful shape, and I love the hanging stars!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The image you used is so adorable. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! This is adorable! I love the sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!