Monday 13 June 2016

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 156

It's time for a new From The Heart sketch challenge with a twist!  From time to time (usually when I buy a new image) I have a printing spree - I add all the images I want to print into word and then print.  Sometimes I know what shape I want the image to be and line up the die over the image to make sure it will fit.

However, although I did like this one up, it was a bit off centre so his hand is slightly out of the frame, but I think it looks fine!  I coloured French Mustache Birdbrain with Promarkers, added glossy over his eyes to make them shine.


I found the paper in my stash (have a feeling its 10+ years old!) and the red card was also from my stash and I've added some black dewdrops.

The sketch is below - you can either follow the sketch or the twist or do both but you must use a FTHS - there are some freebies in the store!  Good luck!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore:  Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge:  Anything Goes
Die Cut Diva's:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I really like the way his hand pops out the side of the circle and the layout and colour palette are great.Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything Goes! Good Luck! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Simply hilarious and perfect I do LOVE it.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image and I love how you have set him off with the simple but striking pattern paper and accents.Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Diecut Divas. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!