Sunday 5 February 2017

Cake

A quick card using Lily of the Valley squares which are pre coloured so super quick!  I've used a scalloped edge card blank from The Works and layered the image onto some hot pink card I have in my stash and rounded the edges.


The ribbons are also from my stash along with the cute cupcake charm and buttons.  I had a tidy up and clear out just before Christmas and found a load of stuff that I either didn't know that I had or had forgotten I had (or both!)  So now its all neatly organised in various tubs and plastic drawers and the stuff I no longer wanted got sold on ebay.  The upside is that I now have more buttons that I know what to do with hah hah!

I've glittered the edge of the image although it doesn't show up too well in the photo.  Card probably took around 20 mins to make plus drying time.  Nice n quick!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches:  Sketch followed  TOP PICK
The Ribbon Girls:  Anything Goes with Ribbon
A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday card. I love the bright pink and that image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This is such a sweet card! I love the image!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. A darling image and lovely embellishments.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!