Friday 3 March 2017

Daring Card Makers Guest Designer - Inspiration Photo

There is a new challenge over at Daring Card Makers and I'm also the Guest Designer for March!  Rather pleased to be asked to do another month!  As it's the first challenge of the month, there is an inspiration photo that at least 3 elements needs to be incorporated into your creation.

I've gone for stripes, black and white, kraft colour and circles.  So more than 3 achieved!  I had A Big Tidy Up and Clear Out just before Christmas and found I had a rather large 12x12 paper pack that has only had light use - Papermania Clare Curd Signature range.  So the stripy paper has come from that plus kraft card from my stash and an offcut of white card.


The card candi is also from my stash (found also during the tidy up) plus half pearls.  I made the sentiment myself (rather pleased with it too!) on Pic Monkey - saved it as a jpeg so it can be used again.  I used an X Cut square die to cut out the sentiment and then freehand layered it.

The inspiration photo is below.


Good luck with the challenge - lots of inspiration on the blog - amazing to see all the different interpretations!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Girls:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes
Star Stampz:  Make It Monochrome
Through The Purple Haze:  Male Colours
Crafting By Designs:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Great job Ruth!
    The sentiment looks fab - sometimes making it yourself is the only way to get what you really want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout of your card a lot! The colours and the rectangle and square shapes make it perfect for the (for me at least) more difficult "male cards" you need from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clean-cut and masculine-looking card Ruth, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a classy and fun design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!