Friday, 14 July 2017

Colour Crazy Challenge - Week 28 - Anything Goes

Welcome to a new Colour Crazy Challenge!  This week our sponsor is Pickled Potpourri and we were generously provided with a range of images to work with!  The theme of our challenges as always is:

Anything Goes

For my first card I've used one image from a set of four vintage cars - simply printed directly onto linen effect white cardstock and coloured with Aquamarkers.  Really quick and easy - I cut the image out with an X Cut die and then layered it onto some black card from my stash.  I've added a dotted frame around the image with a black fineliner pen and then the same around the edge of the black card with a white gel pen.


And my second card uses Bubble Over and I've used Promarkers for colouring.  The frame is a Polkadoodles die cut - Bubbleicious Frames and I've used ribbon, pearls and a charm from my stash.  The edges of the card have been dotted with liquid pearls.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Vintage Cars:
Crafting With Friends:  Anything Goes
Making Memories:  Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft:  Anything Goes

Bubble Over:
Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Ribbons / Bows

3 comments:

  1. What great cards- I love the styles. Thank you for submitting with Making Memories Crafting. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, I love that bubble bath image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!